Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

• This topic has 1,086 replies, 989 voices, and was last updated 14 hours ago by Ron.
Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

To the perception of reality beyond the limitations of the five corporeal senses and into the perception of the whole of reality, the perception of the Creator’s Light, and into the Equivalence of Form that will allow our souls to participate in the Desire to Bestow to the whole of creation.

Dianne
      Participant

To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

I want to lead / create my life from the inside (Divinity within) / to be in sync with the Creator. To be fulfilled.

William Taylor
      Participant

The same perception as our Abba

ML
      Participant

to reach all 5 level of conscienness.  And  understand the universal conscienceness

Jerry
      Participant

So I can act in synchronicity of the creator

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

The perception of oneness and bliss, to be filled with this to bestow onto others so they can taste the Manna too. Bless you all!

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.