Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

• This topic has 1,088 replies, 991 voices, and was last updated 10 minutes ago by Shi.
Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lisa
      Participant

A paradigm shift that creates a new understanding

CS
      Participant

I understand that there are/is forces around me that I cannot see.  Is this evil or benevolent, angelic/demonic.  Not sure what to call it but there is something there.  Sure wish I could understand it

tristan
      Participant

i would like to perceive reality on a deeper level. Outside and in. I am currently working on transcending the egocentric nature of self. I want to perceive beyond the senses. It is my goal to understand and work with the forces of creation to bring about a more peaceful life for myself and others.

Naila Saidi
      Participant

perception of reality as is from point view of the creator.

How silly! it is as if you are asking an ant to tell you about the complexity of the human brain!!

Cat
      Participant

Complete perception versus current incomplete perception.

Eugene Sokol
      Participant

To understand the will to receive & the will to bestow in which the will to bestow grows greater than the will to receive. I guess the end goal is to receive unbound pleasure in bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.