Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,063 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Renzo
      Participant

The present’s moment.

To the perception beyond egoism towards bestowal. To perceive as the creator does.

Dr Jim
      Participant

To lead us to the ‘Reality’ beyond even any limited individual, social, cultural, racial, even human perception of what it might be.

Tom
      Participant

To a reality as unfiltered as possible. I imagine this to be perceiving reality without forcing my perception into a category I have already defined.

Juan Londono
      Participant

The study of Kabbalah opens us up to the perception of the creator and his intention.  It lets us lift our perception from egoism and limited physical existence/darkness to one of bestowal and light.

Sara Schemmel
      Participant

To be honest, I’m not sure Kabbalah is really changing my perception of reality.  I have always experienced beyond my 5 senses for as long as I can remember.  I could always feel my soul.  I could always sense God.  I have always been able to see from other’s perspectives as well and understand what they experience.  Even my memories are in a third person perspective as if I was experiencing life from outside my body.  I’m hoping Kabbalah can actually explain why I have always been able to do this beyond understanding the concepts of going up degrees of receiving Light (pleasure) from God.

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 1,063 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.