Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      D
      Participant

We want Kabbalah to lead us to a perception of reality past or outside of our 5 senses.

Charlotte
      Participant

We would like Kabbalah to lead us to the true nature of reality that is outside of the limited awareness that is normally accessible to us.

The perception of reality that we want to study in the study of Kabbalah is to lead us towards the meaning of the this life, rather than just survive. To expand beyond the path of just monotonous routine, rather expand your reality (like in the matrix movie), in order to live the dream life you want.

Scott
      Participant

I desire the study of Kabbalah to lead us to a perception of reality where we experience each other and the rest of Creation as the manifestation or representation of our inner world. Then we would know that helping one in their development is helping oneself to develop, loving one is loving oneself, giving to one is giving to oneself. I would love for us to cooperatively develop our points in the heart and do the work we are here to do with joy. I desire a peaceful existence, a feeling of unity and security. I desire to confidently say and mean, “thy will be done” to the Creator. I want to perceive every trauma and all feeling of suffering as a gift. I want to know that there is none but Him and rejoice that I am experiencing Him and He me right now. I want to experience hope and the feeling that I am up to any task.

Ben
      Participant

I cannot help but think of the popular movie The Matrix when Morpheus, one of the main characters, welcomes the newly rescued Neo from the Matrix and says, “Welcome to the real world.” Morpheus goes on to state that the world of the matrix is a world that has been ‘pulled over his eyes”. In other words reality is so far different that what I believe it is that a tool such as Kabbalah will unveil the truth of my existence.

Actingraphy
      Participant

To a perception which is not programed like a closed cycle, in way that one can stop being a robot-like being and start to really see and to be able to manage life instead of being affected by it.

Ptr
        Participant

Ditto !!

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.