Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Terry Houston
      Participant

The sensation behind the statement sounds like nothing but absolute certainty. I think that to feel that reality is the action of the creator one could try to blindly accept this but also put it to practice, every day to learn the truth of it.

Gamelah
      Participant

I do feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator. I have trouble recognizing that the bad is also good.

JIao
      Participant

It feels unbelievable, every thing in my life has its meaning and reasons.

Gillian
      Participant

It gives me great comfort to know there is a loving force working for good, helping me and everyone who will listen, to achieve their best for themselves as well as the rest of the occupants this world. I already know the Creator is working to help achieve my goals.  I have been going through a very difficult time and am now heading out of it. My faith in the Creator and of course their faith in me is critical to this process. Thankfully both are very strong.

Paul
      Participant

First I need to believe that the Creator is the only actor in this world, is truly beneficent, and all He does in my life is therefore for my good. Then I am able to suspend my worldly reasoning and interpretation of events happening in my life in real time, knowing He is at work for my good, even if everything in me sees only pain and suffering, for no apparent reason I can fathom. To then truly feel this I need to keep this “faith above reason” in operation all the time, or as often as I can, and seek to respond in gratitude and hope that I can bring Him satisfaction through my faith. I realise that when I behave with this intention that gradually it will become my reality … my thoughts and feelings will move to align with my faith, so I will increasingly feel that the entire reality I perceive is the action of the Creator.

Jurandy Silva
      Participant

If “There is none else besides Him”, suddenly there is no more suffering, because even bad situations which may occur are for a good reason, it is for learning something.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.