Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Khawla Alma
      Participant

Because there is no one beside him

David Redmon
      Participant

C0nnection

Mira
      Participant

I can feel secure after knowing that the entire reality is the action of the Creator. I feel that I am in safe hands. The Creator is in control of the entire reality.

Michael
      Participant

remind myself and imagine it.  those examples laitman gives are different ways to conceive of it, whichever helps you most i guess (to remember and put life into context).

Loyda
      Participant

I don’t know how I can feel it.  You tell me 🙂   However, it is comforting to know that there is no devil or demons or a spiritual warfare as fundamentalist Christianity teaches.  To me it means that there is no evil only lessons and experiences dictated by the Creator’s curriculum. And that gives me comfort.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

If I am having a bad day or a good day, both are from the same force because There is None else, besides Him!

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.