Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin Wood
      Participant

No matter what is happening outside of me, no matter what desire is arising inside of me, it is pivotal to understand – all of that comes from the Creator on the basis of what is needed for the ultimate correction of my desire.  From that understanding, I shift my intention from receiving something specific for my own relief or pleasure, to receiving everything that’s happening, inside and out, for the pleasure of the Creator.  I shift to the intention to bring pleasure to the creator by receiving Him as fully as possible.  I think, “if the Creator will receive pleasure by filling my cup, then let my cup runneth over.”  I shift from trying to derive pleasure from the limited desires I’ve grown attached to…and shift to openly receiving all that is before me to receive, if that is what pleases He who gives.

Kelly
      Participant

Pass or fail, I simply lack the ability to turn away.

Jazmir
      Participant

Is faith. The goog and the bad comes from the same source. Nothing but Him.

Thank you.

Inbar
      Participant

I think it’s to keep that in mind, “there is none else besides Him”, it helps us to open up a much larger perspective instead of viewing things from the “me-ego”, when we keep this in mind, we start to see the gift behind things that we may have taken for granted.

carlos
      Participant

By opening my heart and being honest with myself and seeing reality as it truly is

Terry Houston
      Participant

The sensation behind the statement sounds like nothing but absolute certainty. I think that to feel that reality is the action of the creator one could try to blindly accept this but also put it to practice, every day to learn the truth of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.