Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dustin Caldwell
      Participant

I feel like an extension of the Creator, like the eyes and ears of the Creator, like I am a vehicle and He is driving me. It brings me a feeling of deep inner peace and wholeness.

Vania
      Participant

The art of the artist, belongs to the artist. It does’nt exist without him. That´s our reality aswell.

We are his art I guess. There is nothing without him. He is everything, including his own creation.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

“There is None else Besides him”  that make me feel that all that existe is parte of God. The creator can no be separated from is creation. oneness.

There is only one think that real existe and that is the creator.

Andreanne
      Participant

Learning about this complex development program that we are a part of, makes me feel an immense joy, wonder and gratitude for our soul’s creation and existence. I feel that I want to meditate on this feeling of gratitude and of connecting with the qualities of the creator.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

I feel the sensation of my center of gravity dropping down from my head and down through my body relaxing any tension as it continues dropping down into the earth itself. I feel my center of gravity connecting through the core of the earth to the greater me, which includes it all. Since it becomes obvious that the creation is all one thing, the action of the Creator must be behind and within all of it.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

I feel it like starting from the End where are in equivalence of form with the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.