Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

What I see out in the world are a lot of spiritual traps, paths that lead down yet another “rabbit-hole”,(I live in Glastonbury, UK which is full of them  ) and I thought, that s OK, they are there to teach us discernment.

BUT – listening to the idea that all my personal little difficulties, laziness, procrastination etc, which do indeed stop me from making progress AND I learn they have all been sent to me by the Creator, exactly for that purpose. Well  -while I’m taking this in, right now, I don’t find it comforting like some of you seem to !

For one thing, it s downright invasive ! If I don’t even THINK MY OWN THOUGHTS, but the Creator puts them in my mind – then whose mind is it, anyway? If the ONLY place I have free choice is to change my need for the Creator, then surely that isnt much of a choice, either.  I m sure more will be revealed, but right now is a complete conundrum !

paula
      Participant

In this moment I feel that sensation as a force of illumination that invigorates infuses my being.  I have begun to notice that when I am connected with others in trying to achieve this together I feel it more.

Patrick
      Participant

Because the word ‘Creator’ implies it is only him at the Beginning.

Andreanne
      Participant

The more I become conscious that the creator is providing each of us exactly what we need to awaken, the more I want to connect and be HIS accomplice at all times, treat others with an open heart, pray for them to awaken as well, and that nothing else but HIS reality matters.

Peter Hjorth
      Participant

When I try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” I try to imagine the state of the writer who wrote it. What condition was the writer in? What was the thought behind the sentence?

I imagine a sensation of comfort, like a warm blanket wrapped around you just before you go to sleep.
      I imagine a sensation of hope, that everything is going to be alright, how could it not?
      I imagine a sensation of surrender, having total faith in the force that works upon us.

I have known this statement since many years, thus i had time to think about it. It took quite long to become familiar with this truth, and even now I sometimes suddenly awake from a earthly situation and realize that there is nothing besides Him.

At first it gives you a dizziness. Then a sensation of being miniscule, more than a nano particle. But slowly you might develop a sense of love that surrounds and embraces you, and that is very beautiful and comforting.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.