Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen
      Participant

One thing that helps me to experience and believe that there is none else but Him. is to study the world around me and to recognise the hand of the Creator in all things. As I begin to understand this, I realise that I need no punishment for failure or praise for success because it is not I but the creator within me who is in control. this frees me to love because the creator’s love already fills me.  The more I recognise this the more I too can become love.

sj
        Participant

“I realise that I need no punishment for failure or praise for success because it is not I but the creator within me who is in control. this frees me to love…”

Love that. Very profound!

Michelle
      Participant

when I feel how powerless I am to change my reality without him I feel he governs reality.

Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

It is love but with what I feel is a push forward and that is the desire to give which is the action of the creator

Kimadigital7
      Participant

When you know that There is None Else Besides Him, this drives away fear of the unknown.

Juanita
      Participant

Hi Juanita.  I always have known that there  was none else but H m. I would always say that to people. I am glad that what I have always believe is being proving. I am hungry for more and this is why I am here. thank you guys very much.

Leanne
      Participant

The sensation is brings me is a deep sense of peace.  I may not understand my suffering due to the limits of my human perspective.  But if I truly feel in my heart that there is none else besides Him, then I can lean in to that, trust that, find faith in that.  I can include that in my prayers by saying – I don´t understand this situation, help me see as you see, help me align with your perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.