Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Devorah Vidal
      Participant

if there is none else besides the Creator, then we are all parts or pieces of the Creator too. If that is true, then, there is no “I” separate from the Creator. So when I have a sensation or I think or feel something, then who is doing the thinking or feeling? me (is there a me?) or is it the Creator?

Patricia
      Participant

By tapping into the energy flow that sustains life.

Cristina
      Participant

we are nothing then, apart of a tool for the creator to see itself. we are that with him.

Eberhard
      Participant

By feeling only him and nothing else act outside as well as inside of me.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

There is none else besides Him – He is in me, like a source – He embraces me, embraces the whole world.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

If I imagine the sensation, “There is None Else Besides Him.” I feel a sense of direction, a feeling of guidance of a purely benevolent force.

On the other hand, my selfish nature gives me the sensation that I should battle for the right to make my own decisions, create my own joy, and create my own sovereignty. However, I’m well aware that this stubbornness will lead me down a path of suffering.

Through the study of Kabbalah, I’m learning how to feel the entire reality is in fact the action of the Creator. The sensation of  “There is None Else Besides Him” is the guidance I aspire to habitually follow.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.