Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hans van der Pol
      Participant

By connecting the Hearts together and always think how to give to the creator through intention.

Rade
      Participant

By  listening the  Rav and trying to focus on the greatness and importance of Crateor( Giver,Light).

That only giving force is important and nothing else even not how I precive it.

Eric Snow
      Participant

Love and joy is how I feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator. Since there is a piece of the creator in all things created there is love and joy in all creation

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Participant

I might begin by applying the “as if” principle as I imagine and feel “There is None Else besides Him” and sense there is only one force and not many acting.

Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

By being in the moment. By surrendering to the quiet and finding the calmness. The Creator is the stillness of life.

Juule
      Participant

As Yoda said, “Do or not do, there is no try.”  And, so I do feel that the entire reality is the action of the creator, wholeheartedly so.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.