Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 394 replies, 354 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by john.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

On one hand, it is very comforting to accept that all the pain I say around the world comes from Him and for a reason, so it is not my responsibility to do anything about it. So the comfort comes accepting which is very hard to do.   On the other hand, if I see all this pain and He is only a loving, bestowing entity toward His creatures, then that leads me to realize what I sense as pain is actually Him kicking me from behind to do lots of corrections. Now I wish He can answer my prayers and let me know how to stop seeing all this world pain and see His loving guidance toward his creatures as I learned in the first course.

I often wondered if life was created so it is to be a Reformatory school for the Souls by merging them into a body with TOO many egoistic needs.  Those who succeed in controlling the ego get out of the reformatory school which is life.

Matanah
      Participant

I can imagine the sensation to be blissful, total contentment.  I think that by putting my trust in the Creator,  I can feel the entire reality is the action of  only the Creator . I have practiced putting this into effect.  It is challenging to stay on point everyday, with everyone, all the time. But for the brief times I connect, the picture is quite clear.

Steph
      Participant

Maybe by trying to feel the Creator in everything I do.   Like feeling the Creator in nature or imagining the Creator around me [like energy] while I’m washing dishes.

to me it tells me that there is no other God but God the only one the most powerful in the universe but nobody can make things happen without his consent or events cant happen without his approval

Peter
      Participant

It is hard to imagine, but if I think of that everything comes from Him it gives me a safe feeling. But then when I am with other people for example I think it’s really hard to stick to this thought. Anyway to feel that all is the Creator I would have to disconnect from this subjective body.

Eva
      Participant

It is an “alternating” sensation, between almost dissolving in the One and Only governing force, floating in it with peace, no responsibility, no decision making, no suffering, being whole and on other hand feeling totally alone and pressured, squeezed to almost the breaking point to make right decisions and actions, everything in on me, if I screw it up I will be annihilated … hard to put it in words, just trying to grasp it as I’m typing.

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.