Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aaron
      Participant

It’s possible to imagine that, however, I asked myself a question after I read the prompt: if the entire reality is the action of the Creator…what is our, human place in this beautifully crafted world, that belongs to Him. If there’s none else besides Him, then what is our purpose? What’s the purpose of all human beings? What is my purpose?

PVJ
      Participant

The Creator is all.
      I feel It everywhere.

Jeffrey
      Participant

I see the Creator in all that I encounter.

Chris
      Participant

Everything that happens around us in our daily life is from the Creator. Every action we take is from the creator.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

Sometimes I wish and believe that If am created in His picture I should be fully independent and souvern. But simple things like how stubbing my toe kicks me out of balance or when I withold my breath for 3 minutes, corrects my arogance into humbleness I puts my in my right position in this cosmic scheme. Besides elements of wihich I am completely dependant in this realm of existance, there comes help from people how are in sync with Nature/Creator in this time where I am in great need.

The biggest trap for me when everething is okay is how easy I feel invincible after I corrective slap in the face again. Praying for guidinace from above that I shoud stop comparing my self to others and flow more smoothly on the middle path, without bouncing ond and of the extreme left and extrema right.

Much love and gratitude to all from Croatia,

Nikola

Nikola Patafta
        Participant

Sorry for typos. English is not my native language. Sometimes I edit text couple of time but after I while system if faster than me and I am not able to edit it again, so it will be more understanble for you. Hopfully you get my main thought and message

Timothy
      Participant

Its a matter of simple truth. Observing oneself and my reality I cannot avoid the fact that I am not perfectly aware of how it all operates. Even in my heart and not just in the external things, what I feel comes upon me without my involvement. And yet here I am a witness and participant in it. The more I discover my place in it the more I see how, truly, we exist in a careful articulated integral system apart from ourselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.