Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 394 replies, 354 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by john.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

i can feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator through connections with others.  By studying Kabbalah i am learning more about reality and internality and externality.

Kabbalist have been studying the will to bestow and how to reach equivalence of  form for thousands of years, so connecting with students, instructors and studying Kabbalah books helps me feel the entire reality is the action of the Creator.

All of law is expressed with-love thy friend as thyself; thinking about this and doing my best helps me feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Since I’m only able to be the receiver everything has to be created by something else

Amani
      Participant

There are two things : The creator and the creature. I identify myself as the creature so all around me is the Creator.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

The statement awakens a sense of awe as well as a sense of inclusion. The creator is above, apart but also a part of me. There is nothing I can behold without experiencing the Creator. He is all. Even a glance in the mirror brings a deeper desire to know the creator.

Wesley
      Participant

one soul

Emiwodew
      Participant

After we see that the reality we have been perceiving is only limited to our five senses, we come to realize that the objective reality outside our five senses is the true reality annulling our concepts of good and evil. With this, we come to the conclusion that there is none else besides Him.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.