Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlotte
      Participant

It feels comforting to try to take that perspective.  Then I don’t feel so angry at myself for regrets or blame myself for everything that has happened.

Maria
      Participant

By changing my point of reference from “this world” into the “spiritual world”.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Awesome.

When I ponder this question, the best way I can feel that the entire reality is action of the creator; it means that I can suspend my current beliefs. Suspending my beliefs to allow me to truly ascend to a higher mental and spiritual space to understand there really is none else besides him.

Mary
      Participant

I can feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator by truly believing that there is none else besides Him!

craig
      Participant

The only way I can feel something that profound is to go above the standard 5 senses.  This will certainly involve faith.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.