Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 392 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dipti
      Participant

he is the giver.

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

When I sense that “There is None Else Besides Him,” it is to sense that the Creator embraces all in the most profound way. The Light is everywhere and filling all things. The Creator is more near to us than we can even comprehend. All things are created and governed by the Light. May we perceive this Reality and learn to cooperate with it.

Dale
      Participant

Is this a non-duality statement, as some Hindu’s believe? Or does it just say that God has ordained every event?

Sharla Windham
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Last semester there was a lesson where the instructor said something to the effect of “it’s not about the gift, but about the giver and trying to understand the intention behind the gift.” That resonated with me, and has a similar feeling to there is none else besides Him. Everything in “reality” was created with the one purpose, even if I am blind to it being a gift, it still is.</p>

Ana
      Participant

I perceive the benevolent of his grace upon us everyday ,because of the trials I have experience since my youth . I see and taste his grace upon my life & on the earth . This grace has awaken me to understand that this is all the Creator .

Thank you Ana ❤️

Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

By the intention to receive the creator, by allowing him to bring light on my shadow.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 392 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.