Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

• This topic has 403 replies, 362 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Mo.

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 386 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Victoria
      Participant

How? By studying, and constantly reminding myself of the material I am studying and praying for strength to overcome my restrictive perception of reality.

Katel
      Participant

There is None Else Besides Him!!

The entire reality is the action of the Creator, because the entire reality is the Creator.

I have come to realize through the course thus far that reality seems like a program of garbage-in, garbage-out. My perception maybe be wrong, but as i progress on, the understanding will get clearer.

Thank you.

Peter
      Participant

The feeling is a mixture of comfort and fear. Comfort because regardless of what happens, I can know that it it all part of His plan and that He is in control. Fear because I have no control myself and must completely rely on Him and have faith that He has the best possible outcome in mind.

Michael
      Participant

After deep thought and weighing of alternative possibilities I realize, how else could it be? What other explanation could possibly suffice? I see no other explanation than there is nothing but nature from top to bottom.

Christianne
      Participant

Kabbalah leerde me anders te kijken naar alles wat gbeuet in mijzelf,  mijn omgevin, de wereld. En meer en meer zie ik hoe de kracht van de Creator werkt, non stop  , Alles gebeurt zoals Hij het heeft gepland, gewild  gewenst voor zijn schepping. Mensen met het punt inhet haet, met de wil tot geven, schenken,  beseffen meer dan ooit dat Er is nieamnd dan Hij. Ik voel het in alles wat ik deo, of ervaar   en ben Hem dankbaar

Tove Jo
      Participant

sometimes I have felt that some higher forzes, God has been looking after mi…and guiding mi. Sometimes I could ask something…and as I got it, I tought I must not misuse this power, so I stoped asking …and I went through a time where I felt compleatly alone. Looking back I can see that I have gone through so many different stages, also after I stoped beliving in religion as I understood religion was a trap to keep us small.  Thanks to Kabbalah I will start to think I can be able to feel Him, Her once again 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 386 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.