Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elliott
      Participant

Trying to imagine this sensation is really impossible to me right now. It’s mind boggling … like trying to think about infinity. How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator? Hopefully as I develop and reach more of an equivalence of form with the Creator, I will be closer to being able to answer this question.

Christianne
      Participant

In all my thinking, deeds, actions is the Creator he directs, everything I do or don’t do is already decided by him before it even happens I can also see that in nature how it keeps repairing itself or continues to grow expanding , there is the power of the sun, rain, winter, summer Everything is in God’s hand

Andrew
      Participant

For me to feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator, I will have to be similar to the Creator.

As it stands now I have very little in common with the Creator so I feel more separation and egoistic sensations.

David
      Participant

“There is none else besides Him.”  I cannot imagine or feel another alternative source of reality. But  if there is none else besides Him, who am I and all of us when all corrects and resolves? Who were we all along?

David J
      Participant

There’s no doubt about the action of the Creator being the entire reality after the sensation/feeling happens.

Karen
      Participant

I feel this to be true internally. The statement is not an intellectual exercise for me, but rather an explanation that gives me an “Ah-ha” moment and an incredibly sense of peace.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.