Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anna
      Participant

I know there is None Else Besides Him. However knowing and feeling are two different things. I am pretty sure that by the time I finish this course, I will be able to truly feel it.

Anna

Tove Jo
      Participant

Mi fa pensare “non ce nient altro oltre a lui” di non giudicare ciò che io potrei pensare come”il male, non giuste, non dovrebbe ecc. ecc.” …ma essere in pace con ciò che e intorno a me o anche nel mondo.  Come posso giudicare quando non so come e perche  o a chi le situazioni servano… chi sono io per dire questo va bene e questo no.. ho troppe cose da apprendere e se mia percezione di dentro di me e come vedo il mondo  ..

john peter
      Participant

The entire reality is the action form the creator I need to receive from him in order to bestow and to develop the tiny point of heart….for everything depends of the important of the giver I have to listen and impressed by the other force in reality for the receiving force is the for the receiving force is the upper force. The point of heart within us shows the inner action it provides the truth to bestow. For the creator is inside of men not men inside the creator

Peter
      Participant

I think it comes down to the conscious effort of reminding ourselves more and more that “There is None Else Besides Him”, even as we experience suffering in life. This way we build the habit and become more aware of it. Then we can come to the point of realizing that everything we see in corporeal reality and feel within us is the Creator and we come to view our lives as an ongoing conversation with the force that created everything. That is amazing.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

By remembering that next to his Light, all of my stresses and woes pale in comparison, and by taking things a day at a time, rather than letting my thoughts about the future overwhelm me.

dipti
      Participant

he is the giver.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.