Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dee
      Participant

There is nothing else beside him has always been inside of me, but my ego has been a great source of my pain in my journey of life. I am beginning to connect myself with this beautiful desire to bestow, rather than me!  Kabu is awesome and the Kabbalist instructors are also awesome, thank you for your commitment to teach us and connect with each other!

henry
      Participant

The sensación behind thebsatament “There is None else besides Him.

On the one hand, I get rid of the feeling of guilt or failure if I fail in my purposes or if I make a mistake; On the other hand, it prevents me from falling into the ego or boasting when I obtain successes or material achievements, by recognizing that the creator is the thought of creation that materializes and develops at every moment, it is the light of the creator interacting with our desire to receive , which manifests itself as everything I perceive with my five senses, as this unreal world, which I see as physical, only because I still don’t have eyes that can see it as the light of the creator. My only responsibility is to approach him by developing the quality of bestowal. From this it is possible to ‘perceive the goodness and unconditional love of the creator’ in each minimal act of creation.

Maria-Powers
        Participant

The sensation, behind the statement.  I have always held ,One Creator and No other gods. I keep away from lucky charms.

The sensasion is relief. I have to remind myself that statement all the time.

David
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>There is none else besides him seems to me to be a fractal  . We must search for him within. But the finding of him is without.   Hope this makes sense</p>

Richard Lively
      Participant

I think about 20 years ago I decided there was “None else beside him”.  I was able to understand about 5 years ago there was nothing but the creator.  And shortly after taking the first class about 4 days in I decided there is ONLY the creator.   In Genesis of the torah we read the first word of creation Bereshit, but upon studying the Zohar we find that there is a hidden phonetics of this word.  bara created sheet (spelled transliterated) and not to be confused with modern Hebrew six) six according to the Raabbi in the Zohar, this was at creation.  So literally the creator said create six and thus all was created and all that was in them.  I realize there was an upspoken word during all this but Heaven and Earth nor any of the other worlds existed until this word.  Nothing actually changed except the creator bestowed more of itself on its creation.  It is all still one.  Because all there is, is the creator.  There is none else beside him.  I find it interesting that what i felt in my heart became reality after all.

Ricki
      Participant

when I try to imagine the sensation of “there is none else beside him”… well, this is difficult, so I’ll list some things that I know from experience.

I know that there is a feminine and masculine quality embedded in my experience and that I feel this as one. I imagine that the masculine/ penetrating force generates or gives me the light of consciousness, and the feminine/ receiving force is somehow what the light makes contact with and therefore this enables the consciousness to spring up out of the connection between them. Since the creator is the unified force of nature and is all encompassing, it  doesn’t matter whether I sense Him or not because He is happening regardless of my comprehension or degree of sensation of His bestowing.

So I guess if I were to imagine the sensation of “there is none else beside him” then I would have some level of understanding or attainment that would enable me to feel what He wants to give most?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.