Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Though I feel my individually with in our world this is far from the Truth when at the root we all are connected to one source. Who has given us all life, With all it’s many different manifestation of his glory.</p>

Sandra
      Participant

I remember there is a purpose to everything that is happening, even if I can’t understand it in the moment. I also remember I am not separate from anything and everything is happening within me and around me at the same time.

Amy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I can feel it by knowing this is the truth and reminding myself and others…once you attain this truth, you see the Creator in all things.</p>

Anonymous
      Inactive

The implication Gets me filled with wonder and amazement

by carefully observing the situations that meet us during the day

chris patton
      Participant

It simply take faith and trust above all reasoning

Viewing 6 posts - 349 through 354 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.