Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy
      Participant

It seems the Creator is showing humanity how harmful narrow egoism is. He is the source of love.

Paul
        Participant

Your feeling beautifully expressed in words. My feelings exactly. Thanks.

Arabela Dias
      Participant

I learn to trust in the process of live… Everything happens with a purpose. Let’s embrace the process.

Beth
      Participant

For me the sensation behind the statement, ‘There is None Else Besides Him.’ is  ‘Awe”.  Sometimes this awe is the result of pleasant events and sometimes not so pleasant events but none the less there is still awe there. For example, the death of a loved one. It’s not pleasant but it is awe-filled. We are held in the Creator’s thought.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

This video really helped me today.

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

Its been a challenge but I am working towards this idea.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

This is something that I feel when I look up at the expanse of blue sky and the beauty and symmetry of nature. Then I think of the contrasting pain in our human world and interactions. Intellectually, I understand that the path of pain can be a teacher and it helps put things in perspective. I feel that the actions of our creator help us to develop, grow, and refine ourselves over time. I remember how much love I feel when I am outdoors and think about the wonder of our world.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.