Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jurgis
      Participant

Creator gives chances / events / sensation of opposite of Him. So you have precise direction towards Him. Go in opposite way and feel changes in sensation that are new. That is where I can start to feel that entire reality us Created by Him. An He can create anything for your reality  to enforce where is wrong way / painful way.

Paul
      Participant

i can feel it sometimes in the overwhelming force of Nature , an act (thought) of loving, giving  to us, created beings.

Kayce
      Participant

Basically from the very beginning  there is only the Creator  and its created beings. We existed from Creator’s will to bestow us with unbounded pleasure. We are at his mercy of unconditional love on all our actions.  We can sense his governing force on us whereby we do not even have the slightest strength even to raise our litt

le finger.

From  hereon will move on to understand where do we have FREEWILL.

Elijah Kirkman
      Participant

You can almost feel a presence when interacting with everything that something from inside but is flowing out so almost have a feeling.

Henry
      Participant

Since before creation there was only the Creator and the entire creation could only have come from the Creator, at least  intellectually it is easy to understand that “There is None Else Besides Him”. But experiencing and attaining that concept is a different thing. That is what I want to do by studying Kabbalah. I really want to experience and attain the reality and purpose of creation.

Viewing 5 posts - 361 through 365 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.