Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tefo bogosi
      Participant

The Creator is everywhere. I feel him within me and around me. I feel him pressing into me. I feel the cells of my body buzzing almost as if they are a plethora of stars contained within. I feel the stars within spreading out/ emitting energy. I feel like I am connected and a part of the all. The more the feelings grow, the more I think of him only. These feelings usually start and intensify whenever I interact with Kabbalah material (books, videos and sessions) and they tend to linger in varying degrees of intensity as I go about my day. They are a pleasant reminder that ” There is None Else Besides Him”

Hing
      Participant

How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

I do not have an answer to this question yet.

Marion
      Participant

When occasionally my ego steps aside and my sense of ‘self’ dissipates, then there is a feeling of only wholeness.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Like a wholeness I think. Everything is perfect how it is</p>

Miryam
      Participant

It helps if I start with my eyes closed, and then I can open them as the process deepens. Wanting to know this sensation behind the statement,  “There Is None Else Besides Him”.  There is a filling, deeper and deeper inwards, outwards, a growing experience of ecstasy, everywhere, nowhere, elation and peace, exquisite peace, love. Yes, yes, yes, There Is None Else Besides Him.

Brad
      Participant

Because everything in material existence is within the creator and everything in material existence has the creator within.

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.