Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Judit
      Participant

I’m feeling safer when I think that everything happens only because Creator wants that to happen. Because in this way I know, that nothing could happen with me only if it has to happen. It is a little bit strange for now, that there is nothing but the Creator, and everything else is only in my thoughts, but it explains a lot of things I have no answers till now.

Camila
      Participant

I understand that everything around us and within us is the result of the “Creator Thought” that already exists in the “Causal World” and it only needs to happen in the “World of Consequences”.

How everything happens depends on the path that each one and humanity will take together. The end result will always be the “Creator’s Initial Thought” which is the completely fulfilment of everyone. We just need to adjust our “Free Will” with the “Path of Light” to realize the “Creator Thought”. Maybe after all, free will doesn’t really exist.

Seraphim
        Participant

Great response, Camila! The way I like to put it is to change the common complaint of “Why is God doing this to me?” to an inquiry of open gratitude: “Why is God doing this for me?”

tefo bogosi
      Participant

The Creator is everywhere. I feel him within me and around me. I feel him pressing into me. I feel the cells of my body buzzing almost as if they are a plethora of stars contained within. I feel the stars within spreading out/ emitting energy. I feel like I am connected and a part of the all. The more the feelings grow, the more I think of him only. These feelings usually start and intensify whenever I interact with Kabbalah material (books, videos and sessions) and they tend to linger in varying degrees of intensity as I go about my day. They are a pleasant reminder that ” There is None Else Besides Him”

Hing
      Participant

How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

I do not have an answer to this question yet.

Marion
      Participant

When occasionally my ego steps aside and my sense of ‘self’ dissipates, then there is a feeling of only wholeness.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Like a wholeness I think. Everything is perfect how it is</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.