Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,677 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francis Carrier
      Participant

To understand better my role in existence.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

More info about what the study of Kabbalah will include.

Greater understanding of the purpose behind why the human experience was created

tristan
      Participant

I would like to understand reality, life,and spirituality on a deeper level. I am seeking the knowledge and wisdom of kabbalah and would like to incorporate that into my daily life. I am currently searching for the path that will lead to my life’s purpose and want to always strive for personal growth. My goal is to find a place in life where I can offer myself for the service of others.

Z
      Participant

I expect that this lesson will teach me about who I am and what I desire, and then I will be able to understand my destiny. That is also what I desire.

John Caton
      Participant

Understanding of natural laws outside my current perception

Karen
      Participant

How to change my Destiny & how to maintain/control It; to Extend my vessels of Perception, allowing me to see all the goings on in all the things that happen in nature & understand Life in such way, so I may correctly decide about my life… so as to change the flow of my life, maintain my life & my Destiny.

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.