Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elizabeth
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Truth, wisdom, insight; this is my expectation.</p>

hope to answer questions that I’ve been searching for for many years in other religions I know kabala it’s not a religion but it has made a lot of sense to me and since I’ve been studying it I feel lighting showing the way

Kimberly
      Participant

What resonated with me from this clip is the idea of knowing what I am living for. In growing from child to adult to wife to mother, I have tended to do what others desire of me. Sure, I have made choices and developed preferences and desires throughout my life, but I have not considered if these things really contribute to what I am meant to be living for. I have always believed that my life has a meaning and a purpose. I hope to come closer to understanding what the true meaning and purpose of my life is.

Precious Abiona
      Participant

I want to gain more wisdom about the reality of life and I want to expand my level of consciousness into a higher level

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant

I want to know more about my inner being since I understand there is another image of me that I not see.

Andy
      Participant

I desire to learn how to transcend my consciousness to new and higher levels so that I can be in more control of my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.