Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fabrizio Pallotti
      Participant

In addition to a first expectation of mine: the course being a mentorship and so almost like a virtual initiation, by all means I’m interested in the perspective about changing destiny. Modifying some circumstances would not only benefit everyday life, but also help committing to spirituality.

EDUCE
      Participant

Well, I wish I can find an answer to this question of mine “What if happened, what will be wrong with the universe if it happened ?” I am seeking peace to accept my current circumstances without having to take a decision that might impact lives around me negatively .

Silvester
      Participant

I would like to better understand the symbolism of the language of roots and branches and the practical application of Kabbalah in everyday life.

Lameck Ngambi
      Participant

Learn how my environment operates especially connecting to the spiritual spiritual world .

Eli
      Participant

Expecting to expand my consciousness by learning and applying the knowledge of Kabbalah.

PVJ
      Participant

Hello,

I expect this lesson to start opening my eyes about the laws of the Universe and I desire to find the meaning of (my) life.

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.