Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,189 through 1,194 (of 1,838 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      J
      Participant

I desire to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah meet new people from all over the world and maybe make some life long connections

Peter
      Participant

I expect a very long-range over iew of our studies to come, along with some basic essentials to start.

Rosane Moraes
      Participant

Hey! I’m Rosane. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. My goal is to know the meaning of it all, the purpose of life. I need to find something to fill the hole I feel deep in my soul.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

I am confident that through this Wisdom, a film or sleeping understanding will awaken within me.

In truth, I do not feel lost, or empty. I have a greater desire to unlock this hidden truth that I know is

for a greater purpose for many. I look forward to attaining this path.

Lavinia
      Participant

To understand a new knowledge system. To probably get some answers to the questions I have about life.

Walt
      Participant

A better understanding of the Creator and the purpose of my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,189 through 1,194 (of 1,838 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.