Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,195 through 1,200 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #364827
      Azhley Byers
      Participant

      What I’m expecting from the lesson is a higher level of understanding regarding the creator and creation.  i desire to see creation the way the creator intended us to see it.

    • #364640
      Glory
      Participant

      I want to have the broad perspective of life and creation.I want to come out of the matrix and be connected to the truth and creator.

    • #364445
      Ranga
      Participant

      I believe that we live in a world of simulation and that there is a spiritual world whose laws control the physical world. I know this world is only a reflection. I want to know or in Kabbalistic terms I want to attain that world. I think that is why we are here.

    • #364082
      John
      Participant

      i hope to learn how to go from retrieve to bestow.  How to fulfill all of our fulfillment in the light,

    • #364031
      Paige
      Participant

      I expect to understand the what destiny is. I desire to learn what it means to change it.

    • #363755
      Sukran
      Participant

      I want to understand how one changes their intentions from reception to bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,195 through 1,200 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.