Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,195 through 1,200 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ron
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m expecting that it will give me ability to understand and reconnect to the soul of Adam, and to live in it and never to be blind again about my fulfillment and creator.</p>

Michael
      Participant

I wish to return my identity back to nature and never be separated again.

C
      Participant

To learn how to see things from an expanded perspective. Ultimately, to come to understand what this system we’re in even is, why I’m in it, and how to play my part within it more consciously.

Purity K
      Participant

What I expect from the lesson is to learn and understand the wisdom of Kabbalah and the desire that I hope to achieve is to be able to use this wisdom in my life and the life of others.

Katel
      Participant

I expect clarity and true fulfilment from the lesson of authentic Kabbalah. Also desirous to evolve and achieve the right connection to my roots.

Hooman
      Participant

To understand my purpose in life as a vessel (or as the part of a greater vessel). I want to understand my relationship with the one and only Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,195 through 1,200 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.