Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,207 through 1,212 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lydia
      Participant

I would like to gain knowledge of the spiritual world and come one step closer to the Creator or Force of Nature. I desire to achieve oneness with others, reuniting our Points in the Heart.

J
      Participant

What I want to get from this lesson is to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah in order to receive help from the Creator as knowledge is power, I don’t want power over other people but power over myself in order to improve myself and give me the confidence to make connections and friends who are on the same path as me.

Anthe
      Participant

For now I am really interested in learning more about the basic concepts of Kabbalah and seeing how I can apply it to daily life

slma
      Participant

I am looking for more peace within myself.

Meyrav Revivo
      Participant

I expect to learn/gain the right tools and perspective to expand my perception of life as in understanding the levels of desire in the context of Kabbalah as a science. I hope to achieve more serenity within, we live in a fast paced world and I’d like to learn how to better show up in the world and to work on refining my character and on my relationship with the creator and others.

Natalie Dee
      Participant

I desire to learn how to recognize egoism and learn to leave it behind me in favor of unity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,207 through 1,212 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.