Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,201 through 1,206 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #363127
      Yolanda
      Participant

      My wish is to know the ways we have, according to Kabbalah, to enlarge my “vessel” and doing so, receiving more light for others. The more of us there are, the sooner we become one within the nature energy.

    • #363097
      JamesM
      Participant

      As I currently understand it, the “big picture” is out of my hands, predetermined by the Creator. However, how quickly and easily I connect to the Creator is at least somewhat up to me. I hope learning about Kabbalah will help me – and by extension, everyone else – make this all important connection more quickly and easily.

    • #363000
      Mikael
      Participant

      Meaning to reveal

    • #362878
      Hannah
      Participant

      I want to change so that I can truly love my neighbor as myself.

    • #362663
      Tsembalami
      Participant

      I desire to achieve more wisdom and understanding about the world I find myself in.

    • #362564
      Woldeyesus
      Participant

      GEETING ALL ABOUT KABBALA WISDOME BASICALLY:

      Integrating Knowledge and Experience: Wisdom is more than knowledge; it is the capacity to use knowledge in a meaningful and compassionate manner. It bridges the gap between theory and practice by combining intellectual understanding and wisdom derived from life experiences.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,201 through 1,206 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.