Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,303 through 1,308 (of 2,778 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #337522
      Paul
      Participant

      Enlightenment

    • #337521
      Gisella
      Participant

      Understanding life to be able to enjoy it and take the most of it while I am here.

    • #337362
      Robert
      Participant

      to receive and give delite

    • #337360
      severino
      Participant

      I expect to know who I am.

    • #337354

      I desire to achieve more insight about what Kabbalah is and how I can use it to improve my life

    • #337353
      neutress
      Participant

      What’s the purpose of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,303 through 1,308 (of 2,778 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.