Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,537 through 1,542 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

I would like to understand the method how to correct my will to receive into will to bestow. I have desires, egoistic desires. Some of those desires i was able to overcome and some of them are very strong and persistent. I would like to learn how to correct all those desires and to become better person. Also i would like to correctly read Torah and other sacred scripts and use the wisdom in daily life.

Good

Michael Abrahams
      Participant

I want to know what is Kabbalah, and why it’s called hidden wisdom? and who can study it?

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

I expect that I could make the trajectory of my life better through Kabbalah, which will make me smarter and matured to handle the realities of life  and thus I could attain a better destination. I desire for a better life and a beautiful and affluent future.

SHANNA AUCKER
      Participant

To have mysteries explained. Hope this would help me navigate the world better.

Bella
      Participant

I would like to feel at ease no matter what is happening in the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,537 through 1,542 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.