Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,603 through 1,608 (of 1,642 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I expect to understand better how to start my Kabbalah Study. I desire to change myself for the betterment of our society and become a receiver for giving.

Sarunas
      Participant

Hello,

I have been following kabbalah info for over 1.5 years now, read 5+ Laitman books, viewed loooots of videos and Kabbalah Revealed entire series multiple time.

Searching a way to experience and feel all those things, so far it’s just reading and there is just so many different terms, looking for a way to start climbing the ladder.

Mildred
      Participant

I want to learn about Kabbalah. I am interested in mysticism.

Alan
      Participant

I want to learn more about  myself, and have a better understanding of reality.

melanie
      Participant

Watching as our world systems collapse I am trying to find hope to help me through it.

Lexo Janji
      Participant

I got many accidents when I was in total control of my destiny, but at that moment I was unaware that I was doing all those incredible things, also I had many severe cases of drawbacks which I thought god or some …. was punishing me.

Now I realized that both of these kinds of happenings were me doing against or for me.

I expect to develop the sense which will help me to know what how and when to use to understand how to act and never hate myself for what I already did to me

Viewing 6 posts - 1,603 through 1,608 (of 1,642 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.