Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,603 through 1,608 (of 1,674 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

I expect the change of perception in me. So that I could achieve the way of life in reality, through which I could connect with upper force and force around me.

Duyên Lê
      Participant

to make sense of the events in my life, to understand myself and the nature of my desires, and to live a content, peaceful life

I would like to thank the team in advance for their time and for everything!

Christianne
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>ik hoop beter te begrijpen wat er allemaal in mijn leven gebeurt het waarom ervan en hoei k mijn lot kan verbeteren, kan aanvaarden en ik wil niet beter begrijpen en leren over kabbalah meer inzicht</span></span>

Christianne
      Participant

ik hoop beter te begrijpen wat er allemaal in mijn leven gebeurt het waarom ervan en hoei k mijn lot kan verbeteren, ,kan aanvaarden en ik wil nog beter begrijpen en leren over kabbalah meer inzicht

I would like to know Kabbalah for spiritual progress.

Through this progress we can also have the knowledge of the wisdom and culture and humor of this wonderful people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,603 through 1,608 (of 1,674 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.