Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

• This topic has 1,725 replies, 1,556 voices, and was last updated 56 minutes ago by Ron.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,609 through 1,614 (of 1,683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I’m hoping for a better understanding of how to evolve, becoming a more spiritual being. Having the tools and community to help me grow and learn.

riverroad
      Participant

I have always felt that there are things that are superior to me, but which cannot be understood by traditional religion as Lutheranism. I have not found the answer to my question of existence. Why I am here and what is the purpose of my coming to this earth. I want to find the true connection with the Creator.

Ron
      Participant

I want to understand how life works.  I’ve never been able to increase my understanding of spirituality (studied several religions including all the way back to the Sumarians), but I realize it is what drives life.  The more I read/watch, the more I feel like this is the correct path for me.  I feel “better” every time something “clicks in” that I just read or watched.  I’m really drawn to learning more.

Sarah
      Participant

I expect the change of perception in me. So that I could achieve the way of life in reality, through which I could connect with upper force and force around me.

Duyên Lê
      Participant

to make sense of the events in my life, to understand myself and the nature of my desires, and to live a content, peaceful life

I would like to thank the team in advance for their time and for everything!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,609 through 1,614 (of 1,683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.