Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,621 through 1,626 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #319027
      Danielle C
      Participant

      I am hoping that learning kabbalah will help me get to my purpose and to handle mental pain better. A deeper connection with the universe and spirituality would be amazing as well.

    • #319006
      p
      Participant

      No expectations yet…we will see!!

    • #319005
      Patrick Bonner
      Participant

      Not knowing what the lesson is about, I have no expectations. I desire to achieve a better understanding of this version of kabbalah.

    • #318993
      Assia
      Participant

      The desire to change the destine I don’t want in my life. By getting the connection direct to our creator, like a good communication without obstacles. And to have more wisdoms and knowledge in this world

    • #318991
      Assia
      Participant

      The desire to change the destine I don’t want in my life

    • #318717
      Brendan
      Participant

      I desire a deeper sense of connection and for the creator to reveal himself through the wisdom and for me to be able to use this wisdom in daily life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,621 through 1,626 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.