Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 2,778 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #317760
      Pam
      Participant

      I desire to achieve the ability to discern truth in a world riddled with deception.

    • #317751
      Tuomo
      Participant

      To understand how desire to receive works.

    • #317732
      Stephen
      Participant

      I hope to receive a deeper understanding of KABBALAH and begin to progress in my journey using Kabbalah and eventually contributing whatever I can to encourage the unity of all

    • #317698
      Michael
      Participant

      I want to attain a better perspective.

    • #317681
      Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

      To be able to control all kinds of situations.

    • #317680
      Ricardo Alves
      Participant

      I want to understand life.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,657 through 1,662 (of 2,778 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.