Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

To connect “as one man, in one heart”

In our desire for Dvikut, we are one desire 💖

Juan Londono
      Participant

the law of equivalence of form – when two things have a the same quality and intention they are connected and bonded together they become the same

Here in the kabbalistic group we are connected together by our desire to reach equivalence of form with the creator, by our desire to see each other rise to that level of connection and relationship with the greater reality that bestows all life.

Instead of looking at the world through the will to receive only for myself, I start to see the world around me as living inside my heart, and each and everyone of us being a part of something far larger than ourselves.  So through bestowal to others I am able to receive and give to/from the creator and help raise this world closer to equivalence of form

Charlotte
      Participant

I think it means to shift your perception from the egoistic mindset of desiring everything for yourself to one that acknowledges the Creator and sees everything as a gift that you can receive in order to give pleasure to him.

Rae
      Participant

Gratitude for the Connected Corrected Desire 🌸 (Kli) through the Love of Friends 💖

Gratitude to The Light of Reform!

Gratitude to Creator for answering our Prayers!

In this Way (Mitakuye Oyasin) we are All Connected as One Heart

Cat
      Participant

It means to connect the points in our hearts, and to love each other as ourselves or more.

In our desire for correction… The revealing of the Creator.

Dr Jim
      Participant

I can’t bestow alone. I can read, learn, study, and receive, but I can’t bestow. For that, I need others. I need to connect. I need to listen, value, appreciate, and assimilate how their point in the heart is manifesting. By embracing each perspective I take my first step in learning to bestow. Something like that!

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.