Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Scott
      Participant

To shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal…

It is a shift from perceiving that reality requires me to think of myself, separate from others, in order for me to get what I want or need from an external world. It is a shift to perceiving that reality is all the parts of the creature harmoniously connected satisfying each other in every way by the light that we each receive and impart to the whole of creation.

Maria
      Participant

Preparation Question: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal? Our egoistic perception is one of separation. A perception based on bestowal would be the perception of the Creator, which only created ONE desire, so it’s a perception of unity.

Preparation Questions: What does it mean to connect with others? It means to eliminate the idea of separation by changing my egotistic focus from “me and what my ego wants” to THEM and what all our points in the heart want.

In what desire are we connected? In the desire to reach equivalence of form with the Creator and be one soul again in full consciousness.

Scott
        Participant

Thank you for that response. That really resonates with me.

Rae
      Participant

Perceiving the Creator in All Things and Everyone and communicating through connection as the Kli;  so that, when the pleasure of this is received it brings Contentment to the Creator ❤️

Soraziz
      Participant

Going from a system of lines to one of circles. Love thy neighbour as yourself.

D
      Participant

Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Miryam
      Participant

Here in KABU, we are connected in our desire to rise above our egos, to be instruments of reception only to bestow. What does this mean? I can only guess that it means an endless experience of love I can’t even fathom at this time.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.