Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 354 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Haze
      Participant

I begin to think about the needs of others more often than my own needs.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

For me, it means becoming more aware of my ego and the natural will to receive and being able to use this to give.

Loria
      Participant

Preparation Question: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

My thought is that it means to view reality in a way that is not totally centered on self.  I shift to see the Creator in all around me.  I begin to work on selfishness in my thoughts and actions to make a change or a shift toward Creator.

Raj
      Participant

Ego is the real enemy

Brad
      Participant

I think this is when we reach equivalence of form

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Preparation Question: What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?

It means to attain spirituality, which is to be done in four stages .

When the light of the creator is received by the point in the heart, it aims towards unity, oneness, and love.

One learns to have the right desire, and not corrupted,  to love thy friend as thyself. We should have a desire to give to others without self-concern.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 354 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.