Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Preparation Prompt: What does transitioning from a self-centered perception of reality to one grounded in altruism entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 354 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adelina Santos
      Participant

We human beings d0n´t know, because our essence is egoistic. We have to trust all the writings of the sages, and what the Torah tells us, and also the guidance of our beloved Rav.

paula
      Participant

To shift from an egoistic perception to a perception based on bestowal is a shift from fulfilling individual desires alone towards a collective desire through helping others.

Myva
      Participant

It means that the ego will be a tool to take us to a greater understanding of our purpose in this dimension of life. This perception based on bestowal will benefit not only the individual but the collective.

Gabor
      Participant

To realize that everything i perceive is the creator and full bestowal.

Andres Arias
      Participant

Take in the quality of the creator

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

The reality is not a means to an end. The reality is not FOR me. I pray for the creator to reveal to me how to shift to a perception based on bestowal.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 354 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.