Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

The intention of creation is to do good to the creation, and this intention doesn’t change. In other words the Creator doesn’t change. When the person doesn’t understand the attitude of the Creator, he may interpret different circumstances to look as if the Creator does bad. Therefore it is the responsibility of the creature to see that the Creator is good and always does good

The Creator, the Force of nature, is good and only does good.

We can’t perceive it in our current state because of the concealment.

We see everything that happens to us and everything around us from the perspective of our will to receive.

We have to reach the equivalence of form with the intention to bestow, that is the intention of the Maker, to be able to see that the Creator is all good and only does good.

martin
      Participant

It’s almost like re-booting my computer, changing from it’s ancient programme to a new one with enhanced ability to look at things from a different perspective. I am sure, in fact certain, that the change in perception of an unchanging force will be life changing. I’m not anticipating this to be easy or always pleasant, there must be some challenges in having my idea of this world being turned upside down. But here goes, together we must be able to handle it?

zoran malinov
      Participant

That means that the creator does not change, he is always desire for bestowal to give unconditional love to his creature

julie
      Participant

The Creator never changes. Pure will to Bestow.

Sharon
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator means finding the Creator’s unconditional love in everything that happens

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 251 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.