Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

That the Creator only wants us to be happy, so everything we perceive as being negative is really not. Like Dr. Laitman says, parents want the best for their children and if they correct the child it is for the child’s benefit, the child can choose to see it that way knowing that their parents love them, or a child can choose to se it negatively. Ultimately, it is the intention behind the action that needs to be understood.

francesca
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the creator is to have an intention to bestow love to all.

Steve Miley
      Participant

I would view myself, and only myself continuing a constant love and bestowal for infinity with the perspective of every dimension simultaneously within and without  time and space, and from every perspective.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

I have understood that creation is good. Creation is the Creator. To overcome the suffering and sadness that the world sometimes produces in us, we must place ourselves in a perspective close to the Creator.

Kathy
      Participant

Everything is good, we are living to have equivalence of form with the Creator.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

To see the benevolence in all

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.