Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

The Creator is pure light, and the purest love, and embodying a state of perfect bestowal. I don’t know if this is right or wrong, but when I pull my intention inward to my heart to feel the Creator, the feeling is too huge to try to describe. (It makes me want to cry, and I don’t cry easily). Please tell me if this is wrong. In order to emotionally handle the sudden tragic death of my father, I took what my grandmother taught me about God and pulled it deep into my heart to comfort me in frightening times. As I grew older I kept that feeling inside. I grew up to explain it like the love I remember getting from my own earthly father multiplied by some huge unknown number. I have carried this feeling within me all my life. Being new here I have a lot to learn but that’s my perception so far.

Happy to be here. Love to all.

Paul
      Participant

To agree with the Creator and all He does. To understand that all He wants is for me to agree that He bestows only good, wants only good for me … and trust that everything that happens is from Him, to these ends. When I am able to view realty from His perspective I have EOF with Him … I am in Him and He is in me, we are One.

Samuel
      Participant

God s thoughts and intention is to create and  feel reality with complete bestowal

Ramar
      Participant

It’s not clear to me yet. I’m starting to understand more and more mentally. However, feeling is still a problem.

Sandor
      Participant

This means seeing the whole reality. Where every action is from a giving force to the whole creation that is good.

maria santos
      Participant

That the Creator only wants us to be happy, so everything we perceive as being negative is really not. Like Dr. Laitman says, parents want the best for their children and if they correct the child it is for the child’s benefit, the child can choose to see it that way knowing that their parents love them, or a child can choose to se it negatively. Ultimately, it is the intention behind the action that needs to be understood.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.