Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 250 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Davidsen
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator is to have the intention of bestowal in everything you do with all-encompassing love and without egoism. It cannot mean not having any egoistic inclination since that would mean being the Creator rather than viewing reality from His perspective, which is what we are asked to do and is the only thing we can do.

The closest we can get to being able to view reality from the perspective of the Creator is when we achieve the state of Lishma.

Bongani
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator, means we should perceive all reality as good and coming from ‘The Good who does good’.

Boke
      Participant

View reality from the perspective of the Creator means that we view it from the perspective of a pure positive giving force. It means that we see reality as only good or just as it is, without any judgement. We are not like the Creator but we can strive to be like Him.

Varda kahalany
      Participant

When I am contemplating this question , if I consider what we learned so far it is like understanding that everything comes and happens from a desire to bestow and when looking at the big picture there is nothing that does not have a meaning or a purpose for the good of all.

But it is difficult for me to comprehend this because surely the creator knows and understands his creation so when events are happening that cause sadness (like loosing a loved one , suffering from an incurable illness, seeing someone close to our hearth suffering without the ability to help him\her) the creator may feel these thing through us – even though this ‘feeling’  exists in this low world only , it is sort of a branch of a root in the spiritual world . The creation came from the creator so it is part of the creator. It is a bit difficult to express with words what I mean and I hope that it will not be miss understood.

Boke
      Participant

The creator is only good, so he can only do good. Only we cannot see the whole of reality and we tend to make interpretation that reality is not good. So we make negative interpretations based on our limited information and on our egoistic nature.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

The intention of creation is to do good to the creation, and this intention doesn’t change. In other words the Creator doesn’t change. When the person doesn’t understand the attitude of the Creator, he may interpret different circumstances to look as if the Creator does bad. Therefore it is the responsibility of the creature to see that the Creator is good and always does good

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 250 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.