Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Replies

To see the big picture, all the interconnections and cause and effect

Jennifer
      Participant

To include all in the loving presence.  The word emanating is now in my mind.  Perhaps I need to learn to have that in my heart?

Luke
      Participant

It means that our goal and objective as a human species is already completed, the final correction is already finished from the creators perspective? Which would mean to love everyone as though they have already completed the final correction?

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the creator?  I have no idea! Meaning, at this moment, there is not a single thread of my being that is able to sense anything other than the will to receive.  What I’m starting to gather from these teachings is that even our imagination depends on things that we’ve already seen or felt.  But what I sense is that “it means” to see, feel, understand the world from a place of complete rest. That gives me great peace.  To know that there is something outside of myself that is unchanging and good and that it is actually not outside of myself but I’m a part of it.

tristan
      Participant

Looking through the lense of love and compassion. Not holding judgement. Being neutral to the the present moment.

Cyndi
      Participant

To view reality from the perspective of the Creator would mean to love thy neighbor as yourself?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 254 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.