Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to view reality from the perspective of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

To see the broader overall picture and to feel the will to bestow good to others.

D
      Participant

I read in the Shamati, “Thus, since we have no attainment in the Creator, we cannot say which form the worlds have from His perspective. We only attain the worlds according to our senses and sensations, as it was His will for us to attain Him so.”

I think the view of reality continues to evolve with the study of Kabbalah.

Rae
      Participant

Pure altruism. Good that does good. I feel it may be as a fish in water; however, that the fish does not know the term water it just knows it ” Is”

As Creator I Am  Good that does Good ❤️

Gratitude!

Ben
      Participant

It is probably very frustrating to be the Creator. All this light is given and yet I think I know better.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I cannot know fully what the creators perspective is yet, but I can surmise that it is bestowal and all goodness. I think the Torah gives us clues to what that looks like.

Scott
      Participant

Reality is the Creator. How I perceive it is how I perceive the Creator. So, I would view reality as good, I would feel fulfilled, safe, secure, loved. These feelings would flow to me and through me to the rest of Creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.